We Respect Your Privacy
At Wall Street Money Letter Inc. we care about providing you with tools
and information to manage and protect your online privacy. We have developed
site collects, who may receive that information, what we may do with
the information, and
long we keep it. While we have made every attempt to make this policy as clear
as possible, if you have any further questions about it, please contact
Wall Street Money Letter Inc.
Phone: 800-4-LETTER (800-453-8837)
|Traditional contact information|
|Internet contact information|
What types of information does this website collect?
We collect the following types of information:
- Traditional contact information such as mailing address, phone number, and fax number.
- Internet contact information such email addresses.
- Information about the user's computer system, such as the web browser type, IP address, and operating system.
- Non-financial identification information, such as username and password combinations.
Why is this website collecting the information?
We collect the information for the following purposes:
- To complete the current activity of the visitor.
- For website administration purposes.
- To evaluate, review, or improve the website.
- To customize the website for the user on multiple visits to the site.
- To notify visitors of updates to the sites, and/or contact them to market products or services.
Who will receive the information?
The information will be shared with the following parties:
- Our internal staff and our direct agents agents, such as a printing bureau.
What if I think there are inaccuracies in my information?